Senior Frontend Engineer
- Be part of the team to architect and bring up the new data platform for autonomous prime mover (APM) business.
- Interact with all data platform backend services and provide best frontend integration.
- Interact with UI/UX designer to implement the most intuitive web applications for developers, operators, and customers.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in frontend implementation for web applications.
- Experience with frontend web application framework e.g., ReactJS, Vue.
- Experience with frontend monitoring and issue tracking.
- Experience with frontend test automation.
- Experience with proper frontend unit test approach and CI/CD setup.
- Excellent communication skills with users, backend developers and UI/UX designer.
- Experience with real world robotics or autonomous driving data system.