Senior Software Engineer – Data Platform
- Be part of the team to architect and bring up the new data platform for autonomous prime mover (APM) business.
- Architect proper data models to meet all business needs in APM R&D and production operation scenarios.
- Design and develop scalable and robust data platform backend services to serve data to developers, operators, and customers for creating dashboards, reports, supporting machine learning needs and triage and troubleshooting.
- Bring up universal auth integration and best security practice.
- Provide common client SDK for all data platform backend services.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or related relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience in backend implementation and RESTful API implementation.
- Experience with RESTful API framework in Python, Java, or Golang.
- Experience with high performance backend implementation, profiling, and monitoring.
- Experience with data modeling with relational database and NoSQL database.
- Experience with docker, K8s or other containerization techniques.
- Experience with proper CI/CD setup.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with real world robotics or autonomous driving data systems.
- Experience with data infrastructure and open-source data pipeline frameworks.